6/29/09

Dedicatedly Shamefully Happy

For some reason, and I just can't put my finger on it, but I'm happy...
Even with the whole not making enough money thing, and the almost losing my apartment thing, I'm still fucking happy beyond all content. Sarah is a huge factor in this of course, but its more then just Sarah. With the WoTS park starting up in two weeks, I feel as if large part of my life that has been missing in the last year, is back.

Shadocon also helps...
The idea of starting and running a convention is no easy task, but I have full and complete faith in Cris. I know he can do it with out fail. Hopefully he can just get it right. I've been going to allot of Cons, and I know hat make them work and what helps them fail. But I have a good feeling about this one.

I renovating the blog soon, I pretty sure its my whole new outlook on life that is starting this huge change for me, and my projects...

No comments: