8/11/08

Pain, Break Steady.

Life at this moment sucks.

Trying to get in shape is hard, but as your trying to do it, you get a gum infection, on top of your wisdom tooth acting up, on top of a cracked tooth, its hard.

Last week, nothing seemed to be helping, lack of sleep, and the incredible pain was kiling me. All night I would wander back and forth from the kitchen to the living room. Now I know what a zombie feels like. Hell, I was even moaning...

Meditation was working for a while. During thise sleepless nights I would sit there, blank and empty. I just let go of everything, and the pain left. Then I would break out of it, and the pain would come back, and I woulden't be able to get back into that state of mind.

Yesterday was the worse, but I was saved.

It's go to know I always have people there for me.

Now that I'm on the regiment of Biaxin, and Vicodin (which only costed 5$) I'm feeling better, but its still gonna be a long week.

----------------

Now playing: We Are Scientists - Can't Lose

No comments: