6/6/08

Don't Be That Gamer

Urgh, I'm so tired.

For the last week, I've been doing nothing but hanging out.
When I should easily relax at home, now that its empty...

Anyway, last nite, Nick became That Gamer. I knew as soon as the PS2 came out, all sorts of me being angry as fuck would came out, so I took a wonder power nap, and awoken to Nick pissing everyone off. Oh does everyone hate That Gamer. You know, the one who players the same game over and over again, just knowing there is satisfaction in making your friends hate playing games with them. Tiring everyone around you away from liking that game genre. Yeah, thats Nick...

So, knowing my limits, I kept quiet, and played animal crossing, a game so the oppisite of angry, you wouldn't even believe.

HALO would of been fun...

No comments: